6 Best Tenor Guitar For Sale
If you’re looking to buy a tenor guitar in the near future we’ve got some of the best tenor guitar for sale for you!
Tenor guitars are a type of guitar that are perfect for beginners and experienced musicians alike. They have a tenor voice, which is perfect for jazz music but versatile enough to handle other genres as well.
Tips to choose the best tenor guitar that are for sale
Finding the best tenor guitar for sale for your needs can be a difficult task, and there’s no one way to do it. But if you’re looking for some pointers, here are a few that we think will help:
- Consider how often you plan on playing the instrument – If you want something more expensive but less used, you might want to invest in a solid-body or hollow body tenor guitar. These are more expensive because they typically have less resonance and sustain than the all-wood construction of an acoustic tenor guitar but can also take on other jobs
- If you don’t play often but still want something that sounds good, consider getting a laminate tenor guitar. They are much cheaper but still sound great and look beautiful
- You may not need to get a full acoustic instrument at all – you can also buy an electric or semi-acoustic tenor guitar that will be easier on your fingers, yet still have the same mellow tone as a regular acoustic tenor guitar
- What are you looking for in a tenor guitar. This is the most important question to consider when shopping and can help lead you to your best bet.
- Tenor guitars are smaller in size than a standard guitar, and offer the sound of both an acoustic and electric instrument.
- This is why tenors make great travel instruments—they’re small enough to be easily transported on airplanes or buses, but they still provide amplified sounds that can fill larger rooms.
- One downside for some potential buyers might be the increased cost when compared with other types of guitars such as acoustics or electrics; this is because tenor guitars have more complex construction methods involved.
- The best tenor guitars tend to include features like cutaway horns and wider fingerboards which allow for better access to upper registers; these also give them added versatility over traditional classical designs where players often
Best Tenor Guitar For Sale
Tenor guitars are a new addition to the guitar family. They have a sound similar to that of an ukulele and can be tuned in different ways, including tenor banjo tuning. The best tenors for sale today include some awesome tenors guitars that you can jump onto buy!
So here are 6 tenors guitars for sale on Amazon:
Truly a work of art, the Cordoba 25T-CE is an exotic Acacia top with figured Acacia back and sides. The sound is bright and resonant, with exceptional projection.
This instrument features an abalone soundhole rosette, wooden rope-style top binding with herringbone inlay, mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and bridge. The Cordoba 25T-CE has die cast tuners that are precise and easy to tune. It comes equipped with Aquila strings for the best sound possible right out of the box!
Ortega Guitars Prism Series
The Ortega Guitars Prism Series Flamed Maple Tenor Ukulele is a stunning instrument with a beautiful look and sound. The ukulele features a hand-selected, all solid Hawaiian Koa top, which provides the warm woody tone of this ukulele.
The spruce/maple neck and rosewood fingerboard provide a comfortable feel, great stability, sustain and clarity.
Upon playing the ukulele for just a few minutes you’ll notice that it’s so much easier to play than your average acoustic guitar or banjo. The strings are thinner which is why it takes less effort to press down on them. And as an added bonus- this tenor instrument sounds like both of those instruments! It has volume similar to what you’d get from a regular sized guitar but with more treble (higher pitched) sound quality in comparison.
Ibanez 4-String Ukulele
Ibanez 4-string ukulele is a great instrument for the beginner or intermediate player. This model features a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, mahogany body, and Nylon strings. The slim neck makes it easy to play chords and notes with clarity.
Ibanez ukuleles are known for their great tone, volume and playability. All Ibanez ukuleles feature a solid top made of spruce or mahogany wood, which produces a warm sound with plenty of projection. The back and sides on all models are made from laminate mahogany wood for a rich, warm tone that is never harsh.
Kala KA-PWT Pacific Walnut Tenor
The KA-PWT features a Pacific walnut body with a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard and bridge all with a satin finish. Other appointments include Grover open geared tuners, silver-nickel frets and black heal cap binding on the top, sides and back.
The KA-PWT represents a high end look at an affordable price.
Cordoba’s 21 series guitars are made of solid spruce top for a full, rich tone with plenty of projection that remains balanced across all strings. The back and sides are made from beautiful striped ebony which adds depth to the instruments tonal qualities and makes it durable. The instrument is complete with a steel reinforced neck for perfect tuning stability, precision tuners to optimize the guitars performance, and an ebony fingerboard that provides plenty of clarity while playing chords or single notes on your tenor guitar.
The Fender Montecito
The Fender Montecito tenor ukulele is a traditional-style uke with modern appointments and performance. The solid koa top and back and sides provide the sound of a classic uke, while four-in-line Telecaster headstock gives it a unique look. A bound fingerboard, no-tie bridge, bone nut and saddle, plus abalone top binding and rosette all contribute to its elegant appearance.
If you are looking for the best tenor guitar, this is the one that will suit your needs perfectly!
As we finish reading the article, the last advice I could give you to pick any of these tenor guitar for sale is consider the thought of what purpose you would be buying one of these and whether you are a professional in playing a tenor guitar. But honestly that really doesn’t matter as we try to be professional from being a beginner. So, considering the budget, quality, experience and use, I’d definitely vote for the Cordoba 25T-CE but it is advised to do a research by yourself to not to regret later.